Marine 8 port PoE Switch with 7 PoE ports
MNS-SW8 Features include:
Robust Network Switch combines an small-high efficiency 8-port 10/100 Mbps switch with 7 multi-function PoE ports .
The NMS-SW8 PoE switch use an external 18VDC to 57VDC power adaptor. All 7 PoE Ethernet ports can provide upto 30W
power as well as 10/100M data transmission over standard Cat5e / 6 cables & allows for data and power to be transmitted over
a single Ethernet twisted-pair cable to the attached devices.
The NMS-SW8 switches is Power Source Equipment (PSE) and fully compatible with Powered Devices (PD) that comply with
the passive PoE standard or 802.3af, allowing users to attach any PoE compliant device such as wireless Access Points (APS),
VOIP phone, IP camera, printer and Network Attached Storage (NAS) to the PoE Switch without requiring additional power.
The unit is designed for intenal use only.
The NMS-SW8 must be used with a regulated power source.Specifications
- Voltage PSU AC: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Voltage PSU DC 18 TO 56 V 90W (Min)
- Data Pins: 1/2&3/6
- Power Pins: 12/36(Mode A)
- 45/78(Mode B)
- Uplink Port: Connects PC/HUB/Switch without PoE
- Weight: 0.5Kg
- Ethernet Cable: TIA/EIA 568
- Data rate: 10/100Mbps
- Connectors: RJ-45
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~+70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10%~80%RH
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90%RH
- Certification: CE & FCC
- Metal Case with Mounting Flanges
- Dimensions 192mm×82mm×27mm
- 24V AC Power supply included